The Birmingham Business Resource Center was designed to be a “one-stop-shop” to assist entrepreneurs in every stage of development of their business. The founders were comprised of several city officials and business lending organizations with a distinct set of objectives.
- Promoting the civic welfare of Birmingham Citizens
- Assisting Birmingham in its economic development efforts
- Promoting and Assisting in the growth of small businesses by providing programs that help with the accessibility of capital
- Helping the community by fostering increased employment opportunities through the expansion of business, industry, and economic development
- Providing a convenient location for those looking for assistance in establishing, growing, or expanding small business enterprises